Another one of our favorite days to dress up is almost here... Halloween! Which means, if you haven't put your perfect Halloween costumer together yet, it's time to get going. One of our favorite ways to get a super stylish and sexy Halloween look is to pair Halloween accessories with little black or red dresses and rompers.
So, to help get our Roo Girls in the Halloween mood, we put a together a Halloween outfit that's as easy as it gets to copy yourself: a devil outfit! All you need is a little red dress, a pitchfork, devil horns, devil tail (a nice-to-have), red accessories (like earrings, a necklace, or a bracelet), and paint your nails red, of course!
If you love the look above, here's how to get it yourself:
- Red Dress: Faviana 7661, a short jersey dress with sequined detailing. The soft jersey fabric delicately hugs the body while the sequin lines accentuate curves in all the right places. The little bit of sparkle makes this dress so perfect for a devil costume!
- Red Earrings: Helen's Heart Style JE-4601-10, beautiful sparkling red earrings that will compliment any look perfectly.
- Devil Costume Accessories: Spirit Halloween and many other Halloween stores have a bunch of devil accessories to choose from
If you really want to take your devil look to the next level, here are some nice-to-haves to top it all off in style:
- Red High Heels: Bev by Touch Ups, a sexy sequin peep toe sandal with an ankle strap and platform. Reversible sequins add extra sparkle and shine to this stunning shoe.
- Bracelet: Crystal Bow Stretch Bracelet because being a devil is all about being both naughty and nice!
And now you're all ready to rock your devil halloween costume and look devilishly sexy! Of course, if you rather be a vampire or witch, you can easily put together a similar look to this with vampire teeth or a witch hat - just go with a little black dress and black high heels rather than a little red dress.