The holidays are coming up and that means there will be lots parties. Not all the parties will be close to home, though; some may involve traveling (a New Year's Eve trip to NYC, perhaps??). Of course you want to glam it up and pack a dress, but who has the time or patience to iron a dress if it gets wrinkly during transportation? Don't worry, you can enjoy the holidays without having to worry about the wrinkles and look super fab without the hassle! It's all about picking the right fabric. We selected some of our favorite "wrinkle free" holiday dresses that will make your life and packing a lot easier.
Sequin is one of the very few fabrics that doesn't wrinkle easily. Plus it's one of the only fabrics that definitely cannot be ironed. The best part about this sparkly fabric is that it screams holiday cheer!
1. Twelve by Mac Duggal 3467T - Red one shoulder cocktail dress with keyhole cut outs down the back
2. Shail K. SK3171L - Navy blue halter cocktail dress with a low back
3. Shail K. KK3151 - Little black V neck dress with long sleeves
The heavy weight fabric on bandage dresses make it a lot harder for the fabric to wrinkle. They couldn't be more ideal for long trips! Not to mention, they're super flattering and form fitting.
1. Sherri Hill 2933 - Short black cocktail bandage dress with beading around the neckline
2. Terani C1329 - Metallic gold bandage dress with a V neck
3. Jovani 1626 - Black and white bandage tank dress
What are your holiday party plans? Leave a comment below and let us know if you'll be traveling anywhere!