At the AMA's, viewers are not only excited for the on-stage performers and winners, but also for the fashion! This year's red carpet was full of eye-catching gowns and short little numbers.
The favorite Country music album winner, Carrie Underwood, stunned everyone on the red carpet in a gorgeous embellished purple gown. The high neckline and cap sleeves really give it an elegant look.
If you want to take Carrie's look to your next formal shindig, check out the pictures below for some of our favorite look-a-like dresses.
1. Claudine For Alyce Evening Gown Style 2212: Be sure to turn heads in this divine evening gown with beading and lace. This is definitely an award winning look!
2. Precious Formals Evening Gown Style P8945: A modest but elegant long dress with cap sleeves and a sheer neck and back trimmed with hand sewn sequins. The hi slit adds a little sexiness!
As expected, Rapper Nicki Minaj made a bold statement in this fun bright neon yellow mermaid gown. Even though it was very different from her usual costume-like outfits, the color still gave it that Nicki Minaj touch!
This style was perfect for her curvacious bod. If you want to show off your curves and make a bold statement at your next formal affair, check out the bright mermaid style dresses below that we carry at Rissy Roo's.
1. Alyce Mermaid Gown Style 6740: It's a tulle curve hugging mermaid prom gown with a lace-up back. Features floral beaded embroidery and asymmetrical pleating on the bodice. It's on sale for $230!
2. Alyce Mermaid Gown Style 6737: You'll look classy and sophisticated in this yellow taffeta mermaid prom dress with a pleated bodice and lace-up back. The crystal motifs embellish the bust line and on the side of skirt.
Stacy Keibler showed off her endless stems in this beautifully beaded mini dress. We love the geometric patterns and sparkle on the dress - it gives the mini dress a whole new look!
Take a tip from Stacy and rock a mini dresses with geometric patterns with the dresses below. It's a versatile look that can be dressed up or down, which makes it a must have in your wardrobe!
1. Twelve by Mac Duggal Cocktail Dress Style 3484T: Outshine the rest in this spectacular short sequin cocktail dress. Perfect for your next special occasion. This slim fitting dress features elaborate patterns of gems and sequins along with a plunging V neck bodice.
2. Claudine For Alyce Cocktail Dress Style 2168: Be daring in this black sultry Claudine mini dress. The low V neck in the front and back makes it flirtatious and enticing. The geometric pattern and bead work add sparkle and dazzle.
New artist of the year winner, Carly Rae Jepsen, rocked a confetti-like sparkly gown in baby pink. The 'Call me Maybe' star looked as pretty as ever on the red carpet!
This timeless fresh feminine look would be perfect for your next prom or formal bash! Here are some of our favorite look-a-likes...let the glitter do all the talking...
1. Faviana: This is a beaded evening gown with an illusion halter and chiffon skirt. The gown features an alluring low back and a daring hi slit! It also comes in white.
2. Shail K. Evening Gown Style SK3192L: You'll look like a red carpet diva in this sparkly evening gown! It features a sexy V neck and a seductive open back. Also available in navy blue.
3. Terani Evening Gown Style GL1410: This halter lace gown has a plunging neckline and features a chiffon overlay, crystal embellishments, and a hi slit on the left side. It'll give you that old Hollywood look!
Faviana Faviana 6923
Who do you think looked the best on the red carpet? Which star inspired you for your next formal look? Let us know by leaving a comment below!